Minutes from 1/7 & 1/8:
Welcome and opening prayer from Monsignor Belford –
- Gave an update on the Archcare/ Convent- Archcare is a Non-profit organization.
- There will be a solid fence surrounding the building with 4 parking spaces allotted to the facility. If you have any questions, please contact Monsignor in the rectory.
- We are still raising money for Air Conditioning- if any family member, friend or parishioner would like to make a considerable donation, please contact the school
- The new units will provide both heating and cooling in the classrooms
Rita Azzopardi – Principal
- Catholic School Week was a HUGE success!
- We had a wonderful turn out for Grandparents Day.
- We are in the process of starting After School Programs – if you have any suggestions or activities that you would like to present, please call the school office
- Registration for September opened on Thursday.
- Yearbooks are now available to be ordered. Each class is featured in the yearbook!
- Thank you to all who participated, volunteered, donated, baked, cooked and set up.
- We raised over $17,000
UPCOMING NEWS AND EVENTS
- Father/ Daughter Brunch was held on Saturday, February 9th at Snug Harbor
- It was a wonderful success and all who attended, had a great time!
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Gram was due on Thursday, February 4th. The cookies will be distributed on February14th
- Valentine’s Day Dress Down- Thursday, February 14th (pink or red)- $3.00
- HSA Meeting NUT card dress down – Friday, February 15th
- February 18th – Presidents Day – NO SCHOOL followed by Winter Recess – Feb. 19th and 20th – School Resumes on Thursday, February 21st
- Friday, February 22nd, PENNY WARS BEGIN for the entire week!!!
- Wednesday, February 27th – SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR – we have a new payment option. Details will be sent home with the Book Fair Flyer
- Show your School Pride and March with us on Sunday, March 3rd in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade down Forest Avenue. Flyer will be going home this week
- 3/7 HSA meeting
- 3/29 Mother/ Son Bowling event
- 3/29 BASKET AUCTION – in need of donations (wine, lotto scratch offs, volunteers) GREAT Wat to earn STRIVE FOR FIVE
Please come and support our school – it is important for all of our families and friends to attend our events.
- NO HSA meeting scheduled
- 4/13 Mother/ Daughter Roller Skating Breakfast at Roller Jam (10-12)
- School Talent Show
- 5/10 Plant Sale (TBD)
- 5/15 USED clothing drive
- 5/ 30 LAST HSA meeting for the school year
- 5/31 FIELD DAY
- 6/5 8th Grade Graduation Dance
- 6/7 8th Grade Graduation
- The 8th Grade Dance will be coordinated by the 7th Grade parents
- The event coordinator is Camille Ianiello